Monday, December 29, 2014

We gained a precious angel...

My heart aches I don't know if I'll ever bounce back from this one. I watched the unspeakable happen to someone I love. I just felt helpless, angry, hurt, disappointed and sick all ball into one.

 I felt helpless because it was nothing I could do but comfort my baby and angry because I didn't believe it was happening it felt like a dream.

 I was hurt because what started out to be a blessing end to soon. I'm disappointed because I need somebody to blame. I'm sick to my soul because I never got to know her as our own.

 Memories is all we have left and a question mark of what could have,would have or what should have happened.

Father God please take care our little angel.  We will always have a place for her in our heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment