Thursday, December 18, 2014

Still not able...

I  haven't blogged in a minute I'm still not able to sleep at night. I'm up still between 4-5 am in the morning still in pain constantly with the pain pills I can kind of tolerate the pain.

My Neurologist changed my medication from Gabapentin to Lyrica 50mg. I will let you know how they work because I need relief in my foot and legs for  my (Diabetic Neuropathy).

 I fear soon I won't be able to go to the Drs. that I've came to form a bond with. I say this because due to my Insurance will end come January 1,  I haven't worked since January 29, 2014 and still unable to work.  It's sad that the Obama care doesn't extend to those that's ill and can't work. 

But I'm still hopeful that something will work out sooner or later because I'm going to need a team of Drs.  I can say one thing since I started on the Lyrica I've been dizzy and when I first started taking it I didn't feel good been on the med for a week or so and that's the only side effect I've have so far but will let you know if there's anymore.

 I'm feeling a little depressed because I don't have means to do the things I want and need to do especially because it's the holidays I can only live one day at a time, however I do have my moments when I'm very sad but I try not to let it show.  I thank God for my Lil sissy she brought gifts for Christmas for my girls I thank her from the bottom of my heart, because she didn't have to do it.

 I'm going to be a grandma next year just thinking about my gee-babies that's what keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment