Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Where is the unity in family?

When you put your trust in someone  or people you believe their word is their bond. Is anything sacred anymore. Life as I see it is to short.

When you talk against your family in a joking manner and it blowed out of proportion.  There are repercussions and angry heart that doesn't stop and think that we are family let's just talk it out and be civil.

Where's the unity in family, how do you mend a family back together again?


God so love the world, so we as family should love each other with no limits. It's sad when family say the only time you will see me is at your funeral what kind of mess is that?  I tell you people should watch what they say the tongue is very sharp.  I repent and ask God for forgiveness as much as I can.


I've learned to keep whatever or it  to myself because if you tell or talk about it in confidence it leaks to others intentionally or unintentionally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment