Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thank God for Family

I want to talk about one of my babies,  I'm just thrilled that she given birth to my gee-baby.  Sometimes I don't say it enough that I love her to life and I would give my life for hers. She's my ride or die chick and every now and then we bump heads but we always bounce back. When I first got sick she was there every since day one and she's still by my side.  Many times I pray to God that what would I do without my girls.  I hurt every day and that it self it can be depressing.  My days are sad at times but I try to make the best of it.  My gee- baby keeps me going these days.  I've started going to physical therapy it's not one of my best thing to do I'm still hurting when I return home.
My daughter takes me on all my appointments and I love her even more because there are people that don't have any family support. Thank God for family.

No comments:

Post a Comment