Monday, December 29, 2014

Do Opinions Matter?

What's on my mind well do opinions matter?

Well everybody seem to have one for instance if your sick they either asking or telling you what you should do to make you better,  things you need to do to make your life better.   How can people throw stones without checking themselves first? I'm glad that I don't look for the approval of other to validate my life.  If they don't like me or what I stand for so what that's just life.

What do you do when people give their opinion about someone else in front of you that makes you feel uncomfortable?
Do you run and tell the people their talking about or tell other people and hope it get to the right person or just do nothing.  Well I had to learn the hard way, do nothing because that way the story won't get twisted, won't involve you nor would it get ugly when it involves multiple of persons going back and forth and cause problems.

My motto is to say nothing or do nothing it always come out in the wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment