Saturday, October 25, 2014

Today is a So/So Day!!


I'm up at 12:10 am thinking today was a so/so day I'm a little pain. I started having this intense headaches that just won't stop the Dr. put me on a headache meds which I is still at the pharmacy because I can't afford it now that's sad for me. I'm depressed most days due to pain and now I'm having trouble breathing back to the oxygen it helps my chest I guess it calms it down Still unable to get pain meds all pharmacies are still out that's so crazy to me. I try to put on a happy face but deep down I'm sad and depress feeling I can't control. I have my finger wrapped with a ace band that I cut so my finger won't bend due to the pain. Funny thing my other fingers hurt as well just can't find a finger brace. I just pray and go on I don't believe God brought me this far to leave me so I dealing with the pain. My grandma use to say thank you for the pain and I second that.......

No comments:

Post a Comment