Friday, October 10, 2014

Fro Fog


I found out different things that I didn't know that's help me understand why: From my Sjogren group memory loss is from fro fog. Didn't understand why I would mean something and say something else or forget things oh it would be in my head but I just couldn't say it. I would say to myself what's wrong with you or I feel stupid.  My daughter would say mom that's not right you mean this or that. Its related to Fibro myalgia and you get when you become stressed. Well I'm stressed all the time stressed, stretched you name it. Now I know because I thought I was losing my mind at times, your sanity is a terrible thing to lose.  When my daughter takes me to the Dr. and he or she looks at and ask about my problems sometime I don't have a clue and I feel real stupid because I have to make me brain think or wake it up. My solution now is to try to write it down before I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment