Friday, November 21, 2014

Thinking and So grateful


I'm up 12:10 am Can't sleep visiting with my sisters having nice time away from home it's so peaceful right now sitting on the balcony the air feels so crisp and calm with my view over looking the lake.  It seem like the lights that surrounds the villa is in all the right places to reflect off the lake. This is just what I need to calm my build up tension.

My pain is something else it's still hunts my body but I pray that God gives me relief in his own time.  I'm just enjoying every moment with my sisters because we don't get together often because of our own families.  I'm so proud to soon to be a grandma(gee-jan) I've long for this opportunity for so long words cannot express how I'm feeling thus far.

I find myself in deep thought wondering how my babies look, praying to God to keep them safe especially in this cruel world, is everything going to be perfect when they arrive and most of all God just make sure they are healthy.

 I love this babies more than I love myself

No comments:

Post a Comment