Saturday, July 19, 2014

You cant depend on everybody

I've always thought that family is the ones' you can depend on in the time of sickness, financial problems, emotional distress but that's not the case.  They will integrate you, bully you and make you feel like crap because you're sick.  They will eventually forget about you in time.  I've learned not to get mad at them because everybody have there own family but don't assume everything peachy because you haven't  check on your love one.  Its not fair to ridicule you for answers that were told already.  Sometimes I feel like I've committed the crime by that getting sick.
I have it hard enough trying to get by day by day.  I'm the one going through it, I'm the one that's life will never be the same but do they understand that. If God called me home to glory would they shed a tear would they cry or would they fall out in disbelief  because they didn't do all they could or blame themselves for not doing more.  I have much love for my family and I know in my heart they don't owe me anything.  All I ask is for love and support from my family.  Its sad when they hear or you say something they don't won't to hear and than they go into hidding those are to ones that you don't hear from foe many moons.  I love my family I know their iintentions are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment