Monday, May 26, 2014

ITS ONE OF THOSE DAY YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO GO


This time I was just tired just tired didn't want to go back to the hospital.  I couldn't hardly breathe and it hurted bad to inhale Also pain on my left side where there's fluid on my left side. My daughter tried to get me to go the weekend but you're hard headed when you think you can heal yourself and that me all the way.  Nexy day I got a call from lil sissy to go to the hospital please go for her so I did just that For her she said if anything happen to me she would act real crazy so that was definitely time to go.  Surly they admitted me into the hospital.   Not feeling my best bit a little better I'm on a IV steroids that has my sugar well over 400 but need the steroids to open my passages to breathe.   The worst thing of it all is I feel like a pin cushion stick, stick,stick everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment